Basic Questions of Garment Washing:
There are some common questions in garment washing which are frequently asked by the new comer of this sector. Those questions have pointed out in the below with their answer:
1. Why de-size or de-sizing process is important in garment washing?
De-sizing is so much important due to the below reasons:
- To remove the sizing materials.
- To remove the starch.
- To increase the water absorption capacity.
- To modify for scouring and bleaching.
- To increase the affinity of fabric to chemicals.
- To increase the luster after dyeing and printing.
2. What types of problem arise at de-sizing process?
The following problems have arisen during de-sizing process:
- If the water is less crease mark will come.
- If antiback stainer is less, back staining is more that affect the pocket.
- Garments will dull if back staining is more.
- If the de-size process will not good, the next process will be affected.
3. Why enzyme process is so important in garment washing?
- To remove the color from fabric.
- To achieve desired shade.
- To achieve cast color.
- To achieve desired abrasion.
- To increase the cleanliness of garments.
4. What types of problems occurred during enzyme process?
There are some common problems which are seen during enzyme process mentioned in the below:
- If water less, crease mark will come.
- If enzyme time is more, seam will be damaged.
- If enzyme percentage is more that time indigo will lose before abrasion coming.
- If enzyme percentage will less, time required more and garments will be damaged.
5. Why bleaching process is important in garment washing?
- To remove the natural color.
- To clean up the garments.
- To remove stain from the apparel.
- To get the desired shade provided by the buyer.
6. What types of problem happened during bleaching stages?
There are some problems which are frequently happened during bleaching process:
- If the water percentage is low that time crease mark will come.
- If bleach percentage is more, garments will loose the color very quickly.
- If the machine will not running at the time of bleach added, bleach spot will come there.
- If the machine RPM is high then garments shade will be uneven.
7. Mention some problems that happened for resin application in garment washing.
Those problems are mentioned in the below:
- If the resin application is more on specific area that garments will tear.
- If we use the same process more than one time then tear may come.
- If oven time is more, tear may come.
- If oven temperature is excessively high, tear m ay come.
- If we used resin more, garments will hard more.
- Due to using of resin, garments will be unwanted spotted.
- Due to using of resin, sometimes pocket may damage.
8. What are the processes normally used in the dry process section of garment washing?
All the important dry processes of garments washing have pointed out in the below:
- Hand sand,
- Sand blasting,
- PP spray,
- 3D crinkle,
- Heat pressing,
- PP rubbing,
- Resin spray,
- Pocket marking,
- Seam marking,
- Centre crease,
- Pigment spray,
- PP spot,
- Bleach spot,
- Resin spot etc.
9. Which types of wash mainly applied in garment washing?
There are various types of wash applied in garments washing. Those are in the following:
- Light wash,
- Rinse wash,
- Sand wash,
- Garment wash,
- Enzyme wash,
- Bleach wash,
- Enzyme bleach wash,
- Heavy enzyme + stone wash,
- Heavy enzyme + stone wash + bleach wash,
- Softener silicon wash,
- Acid wash,
- Tie wash,
- Towel bleach wash,
- Crystal wash,
- Rubber ball wash etc.
10. Point out some problems that happened during garment washing.
Some common problems of garments washing are in the below: